Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees, Fiscal Year 2016
Breakdown of Other Mandatory Fees (included in above)
|Total Resident Undergraduate Cost||$25,780|
|USG Institutional Fee||$1,088|
|Estimated Elective Charges:|
|Dormitory Room Rent||$6,262|
|Miscellaneous (books, supplies, personal)||$2,800|
|Average Loan Cost||$60|
|Sub Total Resident Undergraduate Cost||$15,968|
Student Housing Occupancy, Fall 2015
|Single Student Housing|
|Married Student Housing|
|Total Institute Student Housing|
The Georgia Tech Library Collections and Usage for Fiscal Year 2015 include:
|Number of Titles||1,037,409|
|SmartTech Unique Users||362,925|
|Articles and Books Downloaded||2,668,340|
|Classes taught by Library Faculty and Staff||335|
- There are 40 fraternities and 16 sororities existing on campus.
- Georgia Tech’s athletic tradition began in 1892 with the first football team.
- Tech has won four National Championships in football in the years 1917, 1928, 1952, and 1990. The Yellow Jacket football team has one of the nation’s best records in bowl games at 24-19.
- Georgia Tech has nine men’s athletic teams with 262 participants and eight women’s athletic teams with 130 participants.
- Other major athletic highlights include NCAA Final Four appearances by the Tech men’s basketball team in 1990 and 2004; nine NCAA Tournament appearances by Women’s Basketball and three College World Series berths in baseball; The Women’s Tennis team captured the 2007 NCAA Championship for the first time ever.
- The Georgia Tech golf team is consistently among the top national finishers and has won 16 ACC titles and eight in the last 10 years.
- The Georgia Tech Alumni Association was chartered in June 1908.